Dairy Challenge....

Started by MaryM, July 18, 2012, 10:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoingNuts

Or perhaps it was more of a topical reaction, like Bonestable mentioned?

You're going to love Mt. Sinai.  We see Dr. Nowak.  Loved dr. Sicherer as well, but he doesn't take our current insurance.

:grouphug:
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

MaryM

GN - just pm'ed you about Mt. Sinai.  I think it's the right step for us.  Hoping they will get us into baked dairy & eventually egg or even try straight dairy again.  I'm glad we are close enough to go - big research hospital vs local allergist (who I really do like a lot) is a no brainier at this point.
We are seeing Dr. Huang on 8/20.

GoingNuts

"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Beach Girl

The same thing happened to me a few years ago.  I passed a milk challenge, did fine for a few days, and then reacted.   My mom could give you the details, but she has left this board.  I am 17 and have been doing some reading on this board to decide about college (going away versus living at home).  I think my mom would be willing to talk to you.  If you want to pm me, I can give you her email address and she can give you the details.  I am fine with some baked milk, and some milk cross contamination, but unbaked milk I cannot tolerate at all even though I passed a challenge a few years ago.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview