request for new epi pens

Started by eragon, October 19, 2013, 07:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eragon

Its OK to have dreams:one day my kids will be legal adults & have the skills to pick up a bath towel.

twinturbo

That is both sobering and intriguing.

My husband's on schedule to attend an allergy conference next month in Asia with some presenters from Germany. I'll see if he can finesse a trainer somehow.

CMdeux

There is no upper temperature restriction.

WOW.

That looks like a GREAT device, Eragon.  I'm openly envious, now.
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

twinturbo

^Any ideas on how they achieved greater stability? The literature states the shelf life is longer as well.

CMdeux

uv protection would be one guess.

The others are:

a) possible extended dosing evaluation-- recall, Dey/Mylan doesn't exactly have a profit motive for testing efficacy/degradation out past expiry.  My guess is that they haven't.  There's just not much literature on the subject either way-- and yet people routinely store them in high heat and then report some efficacy even with devices which are YEARS out of date, so...

b) proprietary buffering with redox scavengers-- but this one is something of a long shot, IMO.  They might degass buffering solutions with nitrogen or even with a noble gas, though-- and that might really make a HUGE difference when coupled with excellent UV protection.

Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

Macabre

Wow. That is so cool. Longer needle meets many of the concerns about injecting into overweight persons.  And it's slimmer! I love it.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

twinturbo

I noticed in one chart a comparison was made between Emerade, EpiPen and Jext. I couldn't find much about Jext other than their main presence but it looks like it shares form factor with an EpiPen.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview